Thank you for your support of Giving Tuesday 2019 – Mental Health America of San Diego
1. Support Giving Tuesday 2019 – Mental Health America
- Tis the season of giving and every little bit helps! Help MHASD Giving Tuesday 2019 today to help support Mental Health in San Diego–https://mhasd.org/donate-today/
- If you prefer to make a donation by phone, call (619) 543-0412
2. Spread the Word on Social Media
- Let your friends and family members know about #GivingTuesdayMHASD
- Share our Facebook and Twitter Posts
- Follow MHASD on Facebook & Twitter
- Use Hashtags #GivingTuesday and #GivingTuesdayMHASD when sharing
HOW WILL MY DONATION HELP?
Your donation will help fund programs that aid mental wellness in San Diego County
Visions Clubhouse, A Clubhouse that offers self-help support groups, life skills, social activities, vocational and pre-vocational training to individuals with a mental illness.
Father2Child – A 12-week program for fathers of all ethnicities, offering them new parenting techniques and skills, and encouraging them to improve their awareness of the importance of a father in the life of a child, to create stronger bonds with their children.
Mental Health First Aid Training-A FREE 8 hour certification course designed to give participants the tools to respond to psychiatric emergencies until professional help arrives and to improve peoples mental health literacy.
There are many ways to get involved in #GivingTuesdayMHASD. We encourage you to join the movement.
Thank you for your support of Giving Tuesday Mental Health America of San Diego!